Blackpool Young Arts Adventurers is a learning playlist that has been built around discovering the world of the arts in Blackpool and the Bronze Arts Award.
Bronze Arts Award is a Level 1 qualification (on the Regulated Qualifications Framework) and is open to young people aged 11 to 25. To achieve a Bronze Arts Award, young people collect evidence in an individual arts log or portfolio of their experiences, yours will be done through badges and online through the Blackpool City of Learning Platform.
Have you ever wanted to develop as an artist and discover your creative talents?
Have you ever ventured out into Blackpool to see and experience what art across the town is on offer?
Do you want to know more and celebrate Blackpool artists, past and present?
Do you have a Blackpool arts skill you can share with others?
This playlist will help you to think about and step in to the arts world of Blackpool.
The adventure will allow you to:
- Gain a greater understanding of the arts and achieve the Bronze Arts Award.
- Take Part in arts activities and develop your creative skills.
- Be the audience and experience the arts readily available in Blackpool.
- Be creatively inspired by Blackpool artists past and present.
- Plan and share your Blackpool arts skill with others. You will be asked to provide a range of evidence to get your Bronze Arts Award and to be recognised as a Blackpool Young Arts Adventurer. Evidence you can use includes; links to videos, photographs, audio or online work as well as writing descriptions of your experiences.
Activities to complete
Complete the following activities, earn badges and you will see your playlist progress updated